It’s a good day for a little afternoon DIY project, don’t you think? Our fabulous intern, Brianna, took a little Pinterest inspiration and brought it to life…
Whether you have a wedding coming up or not, these lovely antique lanterns add a simple sweet touch to your décor – inside or out! Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to have your garden or wedding catching the eyes of everyone! Wishing you
some blissful creativity!
-Rocks, Sand or Decorative Glass Gems
-Mason Jar or Recycled Glass Jar
1. Fill the bottom of the jar with a few rocks for a foundation for the votive.
2. Lower in the votive and continue to pour in rocks to secure it in place.
3. Measure out about 3 feet of wire and cut. From the end of the wire measure 8 inches in, cut, and then wrap twice around pen/pencil. Remove pen/pencil.
4. Grab the wire and wrap it under the large lip of the jar. Take pliers and twist wire until secure.
5. With the rest of the wire take and put it through the hole and then twist upwards (to make the handle for the lantern). Use the pliers to secure both sides.
6. After everything is nice and secure, it’s ready to hang!
DIY Project By: Brianna Rapp